Saturday, May 6, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - Going Green


It is ScrapHappy Saturday and I am home!  Hard to remember the last time that happened.  Out of town trips, review sessions, state competitions.  April was quite a whirlwind.  Just two more weeks until things start to settle down I think.  My big kids have their AP test on Monday and my little guys take their End of Course on the Monday after.  Hopefully that will mark the home stretch.  For now though, I feel strongly that a bit of sewing time is just what I need to get me through.  I think I'm going to pull out some tiny log cabins.  There is something strangely soothing about them.  What are you up to today with your green scraps?  Misterlinky is below.  Share with us all.

9 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have fun sewing today. I'll have my blocks finished next week.

Kathy S. said...

It's nice to be home for the day. Happy sewing. Love those little log cabin blocks.

Julierose said...

Lovely green blocks you've got going...i am trying to color-batch my cut-off pieces into manageable sizes this weekend...and get more storage...hugs, Julierose

Edith said...

I do hope you are able to find a little time to sew and I agree, log cabin blocks are soothing. I really like working on the minis, however I'm going to have to investigate new uses for them, I've made hundreds of key-chains and Christmas tree decorations and a few other quilty items as well. Now what?

Betty C said...

You have a good start on your little log cabins.

Cathy Tomm said...

I love little log cabins. Good to hear you are getting in a little sewing.

Nell's Quilts said...

Cute log cabin blocks in green.

Kate said...

The end of the school year is so hectic. DT took her two AP tests last week. She's got a breather for two weeks, then she'll have finals. Hope you found some time to get in some stitching over the weekend.

Marsha Cooper said...

Must get in on green! It's a color I don't have in my string blocks yet.