Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Humpday


I'm off to a science teacher convention for the next few days, so today was my Friday.  I was busy packing when Anna came home with a bag of scraps from my neighbor Sheila. Fresh scraps!  What could be more fun?  I wasn't planning on taking any sewing, but I might change my mind.  Somewhere I have a bunch of handwork that would be nice to have "just in case"  


We are having robotics right now, and then I'm off for drinks with a girlfriend who I haven't seen in too long.  She is a first year teacher and has found that there isn't time for much more than sleeping and working.  So glad she is finally able to take a break from her grading for a few hours!  

4 comments:

Andee said...

Oooh have fun!

Betsy said...

If your conference is in Orlando, I believe some teachers from. My school are going too. Have fun

Jo said...

Have fun and enjoy your girl time

Ellen said...

Oooh yummy....fresh scraps!! I had received a big bag of fresh scraps from some guild members and over the summer I sorted and cut and had so much fun adding them to my stash.