Sunday, October 26, 2014

Catching Up

I counted sampler blocks yesterday and realized that I just need 9 more blocks before I can put these blocks together.

  So I got up this morning and made three more.  Two were the ones posted by Deb while I was out of town.
The other is a nice simple block called Road to Tennessee.  I'll write up the tutorial when I get home from lacrosse.  Kurt is out of town for work training so I've got kid duty full time for the next few days.
How are your sampler blocks coming along?  Just two more months until it is time to start putting it all together.  Will you be ready?  Check out the RSC tab at the top for a link to all tutorials.  There is also a Pinterest page with photos of all the blocks.  

2 comments:

Kate said...

I forgot about the blocks Deb posted! I need to go get those.

Dasha said...

I have so much catching up to do. Boo hoo!