Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dear Jane Again

I'm back into my Rainbow Jane again and plugging right along.  Yesterday I took some time and printed out the rest of the blocks.  I did get a few sewn together, but it was an "out and about" day with the orthodontist, a free movie, and library filling up the morning.
Last night was a girls craft night out at a neighbors house, and I managed to get quite a few applique bits sewn down.  With no long car trips recently they had built up.  A few more marathon sewing days and I'll have the center blocks done.  How exciting would that be?

5 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

Those are beautiful Blue & Yellow Jane blocks! I think you are making fabulous progress on them!

Quilter Kathy said...

These are adorable...you are really zipping along!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have never seen anyone so fast with DJ blocks as you - this is going to be awesome!

Jennie said...

It's looking so good!

Angie said...

I love seeing your rainbow block diagram getting filled in!