Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh Happy Day of Possibilities

 I was putting plastic bags over my classroom computer before dashing out for the weekend and pondering the possibilities for the days ahead.  Despite the students best hopes of a hurricane day on Monday, I think the storm will stay to the west and we will all be back at the end of a normal two day weekend. 
 Two days to play...ahh so many choices.  More Midgets for the wall?  More Apple Trees for the orchard? 

Maybe the rest of the Broken Dishes for Jamestown Landing?  Or something new for the rainbow parade?  There is a quilt on the frame and two more waiting for borders.  So many choices, just two days to get it all in again. 

3 comments:

Kate said...

I know exactly how you feel. My challenge is to find time to get sewing done in between a school dance and back to school night at the Y!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

While you might dodge Issac, he is coming straight here. We have had major thunderstorms for more than 2 months straight now. SO the rain will be nothing new, but the ground is so saturated already I see a lot of trees coming down with the wind. Me I will be working through it all, and hopefully have power when I get home so I can sew, if I am not working on the other house. A little of this and a little of that, it gets it all done in the end, and I never get bored. :D

Lynne said...

I guess it could make one more focused - althought, for you, that's hard to imagine!