Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yellow Scraphappiness

Just two more yellow Saturdays left.  Looks like I've got a lot of yellow to use up!  First though, I have two projects with deadlines that I want to work on.  First, I found a cute paper pieced paw pattern and was thinking of working on a few end of the year gifts.  Our school mascot is a wildcat and I thought a few mug rugs wouldn't take very long.  Second on the list is another baby quilt. Our neighbors just had a baby girl on Monday.  I have another idea from the same jelly roll book that I used for my last baby quilt, so it should come together pretty quickly.  I might even work some yellow in with the pink in honor of my scraphappy day.  I think the rest of the gang is off to see The Avengers today, leaving me free to putter around in my PJs for a bit.  How about you, any yellow masterpieces in the works?  Use the linky below to share your progress.


10 comments:

make.share.give said...

Putting yellow with the pink sounds perfect!

Quilter Kathy said...

That yellow jar holds lots of fun sewing inside!
Enjoy!

Sheila said...

Yellow and pink look nice :D
We're going to see the Avengers today, too! Great Movie! This will be the second time I have seen it. YOU should go tooooooooo.

Edith said...

Your yellow jar looks inviting, I'm not just sure how you get so much done - amazing!

suzan almond said...

Baby quilt ? Lovely job - done so quickly and going to someone who really will use it ! Love your scrap jars too !

Joanne said...

I tried to link but I don't know what a thumbnail is. Joanne H

Angie said...

I found a big ol' wide-mouth jar at an estate sale today - I may have to fill it with yellow scraps!

Deb A said...

That yellow jar is like a ray of sunshine! Very pretty baby quilt you worked on today. Love the pink and yellow together.

blauraute said...

My rainbowquilt top is finish. Now I have to quilt it by hand and maschine.
Have a nice sunday
Roswitha

Andee said...

Well I have a few tiny pinwheels in yellow..all I have to show for this weekend's yellow!