Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mini Nine Patches

These are made from one inch strips.  With the seam allowances on either side, that leaves only half an inch of fabric in the middle square.  I'm not sure what I'll do with these, but for now I'll set them aside with the plan of adding some more colors as the months go on.  I worked a tiny bit on Flamingo Bay this week, but didn't have much time in the evenings.  I have quite a bit of school work this weekend, but I'm not quite ready to jump in this morning.  For now, I'll head back to sew for just a tiny bit.......

11 comments:

Suzy said...

Super cute! :o)

Quilter Kathy said...

They are adorable...love 'em!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

My gosh those are teeny tiny! Won't use up much of your scraps with those! They are beautiful!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Whoa.......those are only going to be 1.5 inches finished! Wow. You really like your tiny little blocks. I am always so amazed at the tiny little things you do. I don't know if I would have enough patience for something sooooo tiny.

Amy said...

I repeat.....

You = Insane
;0)

so that makes them 1.5" finished......wackidoodle Angela :)

Lynne said...

You are so patient!

Andee said...

Love the tiny little nine patches..I have just that colorway in my Double Delight...

Cathy Tomm said...

Those are tiny, but I am sure you will find good use for them. Now to watch what you can do with your tiny blocks.

Ellen said...

I don't think you can ever go wrong with 9-patches. Your's are so cute and tiny!

Deb A said...

OMGoodness! Those are so tiny! They look great though.

Elly D said...

Very cute! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with these.

Elly