Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 Square Finished

It didn't really take me all day to do the quilting on 4 square. It just took all day between the normal Saturday things. Get up and check on quilt, get girls off to ice skating. Quilt a line and check on Ryan. Back to the quilt and give the dog her medicine. Do a little cleaning and rearrange some furniture while discussing where to put the craft desk. Wind a new bobbin and watch the kids swim. Eat some lunch and change the laundry before finishing the quilt off. Does anyone else have those days? As much as I say I am going to devote a whole day to quilting, it is really only a few hours interspersed with the stuff of life.

I'm not sure whether to load on another quilt or go ahead and finish putting the study back together. I'm thinking another quilt might win --- maybe just a small one.

4 comments:

Tamara Lund D.C. said...

I am so excited for you! I am living vicariously through your experiences.Your work looks professional already. Way to go. Your Saturday sounds just like mine, a little of this and a little of that and some sewing!

Linda said...

Hey, it's looking good. I'm so excited for you and a little jealous too...Have fun! We'll be watching and cheering you on! Hugs, Linda

Amy said...

ditto to Linda----we'll be watching and cheering you on! ;0)
And yes---I think we all need to do some multi-tasking to sneak in some quilting....
so....was another quilt set up?

Micki said...

The quilt is fabulous and you are so talented. Good luck with all of your pursuits!
Micki