Monday, March 1, 2010

Camping



This weekend was the annual Girl Scout Leader Daughter camping trip. Both girls went with me and we had some serious mother daughter bonding time. Sydney stuck pretty close to me most of the time, but Anna had two friends along who were her own age. I haven't managed to find my camera yet in all of the unpacking, so instead I stole this from my friend Ashyln's facebook page. I was lucky enough to be able to have two of my own friends along this year, so much fun was had by all. I even got to carpool with my friend Meisje, so we got caught up on all the things we've missed discussing since I became a lazy bum and stopped running with her.
It was a bit cold and rainy on Saturday, and we were ready to call it quits after dinner if the campfire wasn't going to happen. We were lucky enough to be "camping" in heated cabins, but it still wasn't quite as much fun after most of the outdoor activities had been rained out. It did clear up though in time for s'mores and campfire songs all around. We were home on Sunday in time to sell some more Girl Scout cookies and get ready for our OM meeting.
OM is next weekend, followed by Girl Scout Camporee the weekend after. I think the next one is Cub Scout camping and pinewood derby. We might be clear after that, although now that I add up the weeks, that might bring us up to Spring Break. My mom is planning to come and visit, I hope that all works out because otherwise we had been planning a trip up to see her.
I didn't do much sewing this weekend, although I did push through some more of the star blocks. I got them all ironed and trimmed tonight, so I can put the blocks together the next time I get a chance.

1 comment:

ADRE_A said...

Kaikki eivät voi ylpeänä sanoa, että heillä on ongelmia teho, koska kaikki eivät tiedä, että on olemassa ratkaisuja tähän. Henkilökohtaisesti löysin ratkaisun sivustosta https://miestenapteekki.com/ Suosittelen kaikille klikkaa linkkiä ja lukea tätä lääkettä.