Monday, August 18, 2008

Snow Day!!!!


OK, so it's really a tropical storm day, possibly a hurricane day, but that doesn't quite pull up the warm fuzzy memories of snow days from my childhood. I'm pulling out the board games and we're cooking the "good" food from the freezer in case the power goes out. Tomorrow we're going to snuggle up on the couch and watch it rain.
I have a friend who homeschools, and once or twice every year she will wake the kids up by shouting "Snow Day!" and then they will all take a mental health break. The second day of school is not when a mental health day is most needed, but we don't get to choose these things. We'll just take what comes our way.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lucky!!!

RED ARROW said...

Eu gosto muito do tempo lá fora agora, mas eu prefiro não sair muito agora por causa do vírus. Embora o https://homemfarmacia.pt/comprar-kaletra-portugal/ possa ser útil, ainda tenho um pouco de medo.

MarkUltra said...

You know, I usually feel bad when the weather rapidly changes. My headaches are common for me. Nevertheless, I still can't bear them and I try to get rid of them as fast as possible. So, the Blessed CBD oils perfectly help me with it. Moreover, I noticed that I feel better when I take this medication.

kira6666 said...

Interesting solution. I heard that it is really hard to operate with business after it. But I decided to use https://wow24-7.io/dedicated-agent which is helping me to get new customers and clients as well. Social media tools and actions like this are a helpful solution in any case.